The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D

Future Rulers Of The World!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Get a FREE DomainGet a FREE Domain  

Read any good books lately?

Go down 
+4
bioahmad
Blacklemon67
Ave H
ren
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BrodyWeldOnFire

BrodyWeldOnFire

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Read any good books lately? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:21 pm

Oh sorry, I misread your post. What did you mean by classics?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:21 pm

I liek Narnia =D
Back to top Go down
ren

ren

Female Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:23 pm

I am not considereing Artemis Fowl to be a classic...it's too new. What I mean is that I'm reading Treasure Island have already read King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table, will read Call of the Wild, 20, 000 Leagues Under the Sea, that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Reha

Reha

Female Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:28 pm

Hmmm I'm into classics too, but I'm not reading what lauren's reading right now. Hmmmm i'm reading, edgar Allan Poe, and I read The Hunchback of notre dame, and I'm also trying to find an unabridged version of Merchants in Venice
Back to top Go down
ren

ren

Female Number of posts : 141

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:29 pm

OH! I really want to read those, however I have immediate access to the ones I listed so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
BrodyWeldOnFire

BrodyWeldOnFire

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:34 pm

Oh, I've read alot of those classics. I loved 20k Leagues Under Teh H20. It was intense.
I keep re-reading Tales Of Mystery And Terror, because Edgar Poe is great.

And has anybody read Gemini Summer?
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Male Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:37 pm

BrodyWeldOnFire wrote:
20k Leagues Under Teh H20

Very Happy Lol
Back to top Go down
BrodyWeldOnFire

BrodyWeldOnFire

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Razz

I should have said 'T@l3s Of Myst3rez Nd Pwnage'
Back to top Go down
Reha

Reha

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:45 pm

YES!!!
I've read gemini summer
started out sorta lame, and retarted with the dog and all, but at the end I totally LOVE, LOVE,LOVED it!
It's a red maple nominee isn't it?
Back to top Go down
BrodyWeldOnFire

BrodyWeldOnFire

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:51 pm

It is! And good job for reading it! Don't give away anything, I'm at the point in the book where the first major revolution sort of happens, and it's very sad. I'm voting for this book.
Back to top Go down
Reha

Reha

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 10:56 pm

lol SAME! okay fine i wont say anything till you finish the book, but tell me when you do!
and i was so sure i was gonna vote for that dragon book which looked really cool, but was totally boring, i can'teven remmber the title
actually this year i liked most of the books, except skinnybones or whtever, but that's just cause i hvnt actually read that one...it's not really my type of read
Back to top Go down
bioahmad
Global Moderator
bioahmad

Male Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 5:37 pm

I'm also reading dark mirror and federation of fear
Back to top Go down
daniELCgangsta

daniELCgangsta

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 8:53 am

I read A walk To Remember...unless you somehow have short-term memory loss...just joking. A Walk to Remember was the first book to make me cry and I started crying so hard at the end.. until I remembered that I was in a Bank
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read any good books lately?   Read any good books lately? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Read any good books lately?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2