The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D

Future Rulers Of The World!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Get a FREE DomainGet a FREE Domain  

Tear Jerker Movies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Male Number of posts : 281
Location : If I told you, I'd have to hire someone to killl you because I'm too lazy to kill you myself.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 12:56 pm

What movie(s) have you felt the need to cry to?

Mine have been Titanic, Armageddon, and Pokemon : The First Movie

Avery Out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:36 pm

For sure i cryed in titanic

Armageddon there were a few tears

And pokemon lol

Just 1

Razz

Peace
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Male Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:42 pm

I can't cry. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Location : If I told you, I'd have to hire someone to killl you because I'm too lazy to kill you myself.

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 1:43 pm

I also cryed for Pursuit of Happyness (The move does spell happyness like that)

Anyone reading this, I am not gay for crying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:44 pm

I cried while watching The Simpsons Movie. NOES SPIDERPIG WHERE DID YOUZ GO!!!
Back to top Go down
Sound of Silence

Sound of Silence

Female Number of posts : 32

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:53 pm

I cry in everything
I cried watching Sweeney Todd
Pursuit of Happyness
Harry Potter
Pokemon
Star Wars
Bridge to Terabithia
Step Up
i think u get the point
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 2:58 pm

I CAN'T CRY!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

$250,000 FOR ANYONE WHO MAKES ME CRY!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 3:42 pm

*Puts on steel-toed boot and aims for crotch.*
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 pm

oops ur dead wrote:
*Puts on steel-toed boot and aims for crotch.*

That's sobing, not crying.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 6:13 pm

Actually, its more like pwning
Back to top Go down
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySat Feb 23, 2008 7:27 pm

That's right Nick, it's like pwning.

Avery Out
Back to top Go down
-HornsOfAries-

-HornsOfAries-

Male Number of posts : 54

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptyMon Feb 25, 2008 7:39 pm

I knew there would be Teh Pokeymanz in this.
Back to top Go down
daniELCgangsta

daniELCgangsta

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:52 am

I cried during Titanic, Armageddon, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, The Pursuit of Happyness, A Walk to Remember, The Sixth Man ( don't confuse with the sixth sense...still cried during that movie), King Kong, and Finding Nemo...I was eight....and at summer camp
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Crying and movies   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:40 am

First off, I don't think any guy is happy for crying; I think that makes one sensitive. And that's quit well rated, correct me if I'm wrong ladies Wink
I kind of cried in quite a lot of movies, like The Power of One, Pay it Foward and one about Mandela I watched when I was 5. I remember I spent the whole night crying about apartheid conditions, and my mom and dad were very concerned.
I don't remeber all the movies now...
Titanic made me feel kind of that, not when he dies but rather when she dies, an old woman, and goes back to her youth, and it's all there againg, but at the same time it isn't. It's just the mental pathway to death. That touched a nerve in me...
But you know, some those movies that made me cry are among my favourtie movies (along with a lot of others that dind't make me cry, of course); they're are movies I woud reccomend, even if they can make you cry and all; maybe precisely because of that. Because they often are powerful, worth watching movies...

Robbie
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Spelling Mistake :(   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:44 am

First phrase, first paragraph: I don't think any guy is happy for crying was what I meant to write. Sorry about the mistake. Although I guess when you're crying, you aren't precisely happy either. Oh... And now I remember I also cried in a movie called The Cure in which a guy loses his newly made best friend to AIDS.
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Anonymous

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: I can't seem to get it right I guess I need some sleep!   Tear Jerker Movies EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:47 am

This can't be so hard!! I meant no guy is happy for crying. If this time I read "happy" again I swear I'll run a alcohol test on myself even when I don't drink. Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tear Jerker Movies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear Jerker Movies   Tear Jerker Movies Empty

Back to top Go down

Tear Jerker Movies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D :: General Talk :: Movies-
Jump to: