The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D

Future Rulers Of The World!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Get a FREE DomainGet a FREE Domain  

Trying to get the forum to mooove :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robbie
Anonymous

Trying to get the forum to mooove :) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get the forum to mooove :)   Trying to get the forum to mooove :) EmptySat May 24, 2008 8:15 pm

Hey guys. I posted this as a reply in another thread, because everyhting was writing there, but I thought about starting a new topic to call attention. How about starting posting again?
I start by telling you a little about me:
My name is Robbie and my favourite thing is reading, by far. I like to read novels, as well and biology and chemistry. I also read Shakespeare's plays. Some of Oscar Wilde's too, but in this particular author I prefer prose. I like Dostoievsky, Hemingway, Dickens, Philip Pullman's His Dark Mterials, J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and also Harry Potter; as yo can see, a little bit of everything.
As for school, I hate school all the subjects. Although I love learning, I definitely don't at school.
What about you? What do you like doing? You all seem like you go to the same school. Same class too? Is a gifted class or something like that? Is it cool?
Are all you guys from the States? My mom and dad are American, but we're currently living in South America due to my dad's work. Here, it's 01:47 am, and I should probably get some sleep.

So farewell, guys. "See" you all soon.

PS: By the way, Avery, thanks for letting me join in. I'vre read some of your post and you seem really cool and funny. How did you come up with the idea of an accesible gifted kids forum? I guess it was creativiy and just it, but I think it's a great idea. Also, you know a whole lot about computers and programming, don't you? Well, nice to meet you,man.
Back to top Go down
daniELCgangsta

daniELCgangsta

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get the forum to mooove :)   Trying to get the forum to mooove :) EmptySun May 25, 2008 5:49 pm

Hi..we are Canadian...my name is Danielle
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Anonymous

PostSubject: Danielle   Trying to get the forum to mooove :) EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi Danielle. Thanks for answering.
I like your name.
Do you all in the forums know each other from school? Are you on vacations now? From which part of Canada are you?
When I was about 9 I had a canadian pen pal in Toronto, but somehow we lost touch. He was really cool. He colud play the paino and the guitar, and loved wrestling and word puzzles.
What do you like doing? As you read in my previous post, I love reading. Now, I'm on book one of the Jumper series, by Stephen Gould. Only've read a hundred pages 'til now, but it's goin ok. I haven't seen the movie, though. Have you? Do you like reading?

Regards,

Robbie
Back to top Go down
daniELCgangsta

daniELCgangsta

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get the forum to mooove :)   Trying to get the forum to mooove :) EmptySat May 31, 2008 3:04 pm

not many people say much about my name..its kinda boring..anyways we all go to the same school but majority of us are in gr. 8..im in gr. 7....I do like reading but i havent had enough time to for a while....also i am very picky about books..try reading "Charlie Wilcox"..good book
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get the forum to mooove :)   Trying to get the forum to mooove :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to get the forum to mooove :)
Page 1 of 1