The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D

Future Rulers Of The World!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Get a FREE DomainGet a FREE Domain  

Permission to register

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
My name
Anonymous

Permission to register Empty
PostSubject: Permission to register   Permission to register EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 12:52 am

Hi guys. I hope you're fine

This is my formal request for permission to register, something I felt I have to present you with, since I've read the Terms and Conditions, and I have my serious doubts about meeting one of them.

More precisely, I don't know if I'm gifted, and none of you has invited me in. Oh, and I don't like tests... I read you coukd test me and all, but do you think there's really an accurate way to measure giftedness?
When I was twelve I scored higher than average on the Ravens's Progressive Matrices, which is one of the many IQ tests around. Maybe that makes me qualify as gifted, but I don't know...
I do know I feel different form other people my age, and I've always felt tht way. But I think strangeness can come from a variety of sources, giftedness being only one of them...
On the other hand, people had made comments to me in the lines of "Gee, you're smart!", but I don't think so. In fact, I feel quite ignorant and unsure about my learning abilities...

Anyway, you guys "sound" cool, and I'd like to join the message flow fom time to time. This is the first relatively free access gifted people forum I've ver encoutnered...

Well, I say goodbye to all of you, wishing you've had a nice, chocalte-full Easter.

Robbie
Back to top Go down
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Male Number of posts : 281
Location : If I told you, I'd have to hire someone to killl you because I'm too lazy to kill you myself.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Permission to register   Permission to register EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm

If you want to join, you are welcome to whenever you please.

Of course, this forum hasn't been too active lately.

Doesn't matter if you aren't gifted, I am gifted and am horrible at school :p

Avery Out.
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Anonymous

PostSubject: Hi!!!   Permission to register EmptyTue Apr 15, 2008 2:48 pm

[/b]
Hi I am new here Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
I love to read. study
And i love elephants elephant
Back to top Go down
daniELCgangsta

daniELCgangsta

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Permission to register   Permission to register EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:40 am

hi i just joined
im in 7K and i was wondering
does anyone come online
Back to top Go down
Person

Person

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Permission to register   Permission to register EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 am

Yes, I'm online right now
Back to top Go down
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Male Number of posts : 281
Location : If I told you, I'd have to hire someone to killl you because I'm too lazy to kill you myself.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

PostSubject: Re: Permission to register   Permission to register EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 5:47 pm

Wow, people are on the forums.

Weird...
Back to top Go down
Robbie
Anonymous

PostSubject: New post   Permission to register EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:55 am

Hey guys! I didn't know anyone was posting and I've been busy later, so I hadn't double checked. I'm glad peple are posting again.
My favourite thing is reading, by far. I like to read novels, as well and biology and chemistry. I also read Shakespeare's plays. Some of Oscar Wilde's too, but in this particular author I prefer prose. I like Dostoievsky, Hemingway, Dickens, Philip Pullman's His Dark Mterials, J.R.R Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and also Harry Potter; as yo can see, a little bit of everything.
As for school, I hate school all the subjects. Although I love learning, I definitely don't at school.
What about you? What do you like doing?
Are all you guys from the States? My mom and dad are American, but we're currently living in South America due to my dad's work. Here, it's 01:47 am, and I should probably get some sleep.

So farewell, guys. "See" you all soon.

PS: By the way, Avery, thanks for letting me join in. I'vre read some of your post and you seem really cool and funny. How did you come up with the idea of an accesible gifted kids forum? I guess it was creativiy and just it, but I think it's a great idea. Also, you know a whole lot about computers and programming, don't you? Well, nice to meet you,man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permission to register   Permission to register Empty

Back to top Go down

Permission to register
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D :: General Talk :: General Discussion-
Jump to: