The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D

Future Rulers Of The World!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Get a FREE DomainGet a FREE Domain  

Official Stories and Jokes thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Male Number of posts : 281
Location : If I told you, I'd have to hire someone to killl you because I'm too lazy to kill you myself.
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Official Stories and Jokes thread Empty
PostSubject: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:19 pm

This is the thread where you can post all of your stories and/or jokes in a nice, respectable manner.

Please keep your jokes appropriate.

Any profanity is already guaranteed to be replaced with something else.

Be creative.

Avery Out.
Back to top Go down
Uber1337
Admin
Uber1337

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:29 pm

Here's a pretty funny story that other can expand on. Lol @ Stephon, Ryan, and the other funny little grade 7's.
Back to top Go down
Ave H
Admin
Ave H

Male Number of posts : 281
Location : If I told you, I'd have to hire someone to killl you because I'm too lazy to kill you myself.

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:32 pm

I just posted a thread about that, right before I read this.

Andrew, we think of the same things.

Eww...

Avery Out.
Back to top Go down
Person

Person

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:47 pm

I have a funny story about David, two girls, and I back in Helen Wilson (my/our last school). Heh, heh.
So, you see, David and I were walking around at recess when these two girls pop up from nowhere. Now, I was genuinely surprised. And if you haven't seen me surprised, well, it's interesting, I guess.
You know what, I need to go now. I'll put this story on in installments because the stories I tell are always long as heck.
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Male Number of posts : 264

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:30 pm

Blacklemon67 Continues:

So then they start talking to us for no reason. I can't remember exactly what they said but the conversation lead Andrew to calling them "sly."
Guess what?
They
Didn't
Know
What
SLY MEANT!
OMG! They kept trying to ask another giftie what it meant but nobody would tell them! Very Happy
I don't know what happened after that, but I'm sure Andrew made up a definition for sly. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Person

Person

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:40 pm

No, no. I remember. Well, some things I threw in to make it funny and some things aren't too accurate.
So I was surprised, and I went, "Wow, that's sly of you."
And they go, "What's sly?" and look at each other like idiots.
I don't remember anymore, but I think I didn't tell them what it meant.
So they were asking people, and they were also like, "I don't know. They're the smart kids, after all."

And the following conversation ensued:
"Wow, you don't know what sly means. Come on."
"Well, we aren't SMART like you are."
"Pfft, yeah, but it's, like, one syllable."
"So? Tell us!"
"NO, work on your linguistics."
*Roll eyes*
"Okay, well we know stuff that you smarties don't know." (Smartie isn't formally a word. Razz)
"Like what? What SLY means?"
"Well, what are the top ten pop stars right now?"
"The Chemical Brothers!"
"I don't know, I don't care. Honestly, when you're applying for a job people will not ask you what the top pop stars are."
"Well, I betcha you can't name 'em. They're...(I don't remember what they said, but in there I heard 50 Cent. Too bad that's hip-hop/rap.)
"Like that matters."
"Yeah. Like you two aren't even eligible as homo sapiens. More like semi-sapiens."
"Hehe ha, semi-sapiens."
"Ugh, you two are just too SMART!!!"
Other one:"And nerdy."
"Yeah. Let's go. Hmph, smart kids."

And David and I kept talking about semi-sapiens until the end of recess. The end.
Back to top Go down
daniELCgangsta

daniELCgangsta

Female Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 9:02 am

I have a funny/emarassing story to share

I went to Ching Park when I was about 4 or 5 and I was chasing seagulls. My mom said that it was lunch time but I didn't run to her becuase I was sort of a brat and wanted to chase seagulls. So I was so into it that I didn't notice the big rock that I was going to trip over. So I did trip over it but that's not the worst part. On the other side of the rock there was a huge pile of bird excrement that I also fell into with my mouth open. I started to cry and my older sister pointed at me and laughed her head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Stories and Jokes thread   Official Stories and Jokes thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Stories and Jokes thread
Page 1 of 1