The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Gifted Kids' Forum! =D

Future Rulers Of The World!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  Get a FREE DomainGet a FREE Domain  

Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uber1337
Admin
Uber1337

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! Empty
PostSubject: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Warning: If you do not want to be let down (because knowing how this trick is done TOTALLY ruins the fun of it), do not read this.

Here's how this trick is done. The magician would take a knife or something sharp, and pop one or two holes some where around the middle of the can. He would let some of the pop squirt out of the can, and then twist/crush the can. This is only the preparation. After he does that, he holds the can in a way that his fingertips are covering the holes. He/she goes up to the audience, and shows that the can is empty (even though its only about half empty and is just crushed). The magician then shakes the can (because the pressure of the gas from the pop PWNZ aluminum), causing the can to reinflate. Afterwards, the can is shaken (to prove there is liquid in there), then opened, then is drinken or drank by the magician.

If there are any magic tricks you would like me to reveal, just send me a pm or a post requesting it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Male Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Woah, cool! Can you show me how this was done(?):

I'm thinking there are two midgets, one for the body, one for the legs.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 7:17 pm

Um, Andrew cant just look at a trick and instantly know how it was done. If you want to know how that trick is done, Google it.
Back to top Go down
Uber1337
Admin
Uber1337

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 6:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Um, Andrew cant just look at a trick and instantly know how it was done. If you want to know how that trick is done, Google it.

Googling doesn't work for most of the good tricks. Otherwise there wouldn't be much point in being a magician. Plus, most of the names of these tricks aren't the real names. For example, the card trick on youtube called "the world's best card trick" is not called the world's best card trick. It is called the Red Hot Mama Chicago Opener.
And I probably could look at a trick and know what it is right away/ in a couple of minutes. I have magic encyclopedias (that are about like 600 pages each, some are longer), and books about coin tricks, card tricks, street magic tricks, a couple of stage illusions, a book on newspaper magic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Uber1337
Admin
Uber1337

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 7:07 pm

Here's a "shocker" for you Blacklemon. Criss Angel is fake. Very Happy
It's not physically possible to do stuff like that lol. Well, I haven't seen the video, but I'm assuming its the one where someone is laying horizontally, and has his eyes closed or is unconscious, and then Criss levitates him. Actually, I'm not even sure if it is Criss angel that does that lol. I know a lot of professional magicians, (Actual magicians, not crappy ones like Criss Angel and David Blaine. Most of their tricks are fake. If the trick isn't fake, its usually a pretty simple trick, like the two card monte or the elevator card, that an amateur like me, can do.) Anyways, I know a lot of actual magicians, that have like bookshelves full of magic encyclopedias and books and that have performed in front of dozens or even hundreds of different crowds. I've tried asking them, and they all tell me that Criss Angel and David Blaine are mostly fake, and that the only reason they are famous is because of their publicity and their "stunts". Even though lots of their stunts are fake too, such as isolating themselves in a block of ice for 7 days straight.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 8:54 pm

Very interesting

I like this magician topic
Back to top Go down
Blacklemon67
Admin
Blacklemon67

Male Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2008 11:20 pm

Criss Angel is fake?!?!? Well, it was kinda obvious. I still think his acts include a lot of midgets, though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!   Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zomg, Re-inflating can of pop trick revealed!
Page 1 of 1